About Us Blue Crew Photo Pages Web Links
Bull Pen Traditions!
There are several traditions we want
to implement throughout the Bull Pen on game days.
Below is a list of some of the activities we wish to develop into
traditions for the Houston Texans Bull Pen.
This is from the original message distributed by your Bull Pen committee:
We would like to invite all Bull Pen fans (sections 116 & 117) to participate in making the loudest and most proactive end zone in the NFL. We have come up with some ideas to get us started and we will also be accessible to all fans for suggestions and participation. We will introduce ourselves to our neighbors as we are scattered throughout section 116 & 117.
- During Visitor Team Player announcements - Cover sections 116 & 117 with large Texans Jerseys.
- During Home Team Player announcements - "Now starting at Defensive End #90, Mario..." Bull Pen yells "WILLIAMS!"...Do this for all players introduced.
- After Home Team Player announcements - Bull Pen starts chanting "Houston...Texans" as directed by the Cheerleaders.
- During the entire game - The Bull Pen stands up. You should not be sitting in the Bull Pen!!!
- After opposing team touchdowns - The entire Bull Pen turns our backs on opposing player end zone celebration. But not before the touchdown, we may need to create some noise to stop the attack!
- Goal line stands - Chants "DEFENSE, DEFENSE, DEFENSE"
- Standing Ė When the Texans are playing defense anyone standing on metal stamp your feet!!!
Letís get LOUD!!!!
Web site designed and created by: LeeAlex Entertainment.
Contact the Web Master:email@example.com